Friday, October 22, 2010

Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men...and Bloggers... Go Awry.

When I do my trainings and seminars, so often I end up having too much information to cover in the allotted time.  I do not want to do less than the time agreed upon.  Well, it seems I did the same for this Power of CARE-a-thon. 

I had quite a few segments that I wanted to do during the day, but I guess I will have to move them to this evening.  I scheduled more interviews than I could humanly do alone and still create my real time videos on my Flip camera.

It just goes to show you that those small business people who seem to have so much of a social media presence, probably have a little help.  Even with technology, it can take up a lot of your time.

Oh well.  While everyone is asleep at my house tonight, I'll be talking into a camera.   I was going to be up any way.  :-)



UPDATE:  No, I wasn't talking into a camera all night.  Too tired.  Will do those segments another day(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment