Monday, August 30, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I have a friend who says he knows it's the holiday season when he sees that M&M's commercial where the M&M's see Santa Claus and he sees them and they both realize the other is "real".  I know it's back to school time when I see that Staples commercial with the exuberant father and the not so exuberant kids making their way down the aisle to the sound of the Christmas song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year".  Funny thing is, I haven't seen that commercial this year.

Despite the lack of my visual indicator of this annual event, the new school year has indeed starting for millions of children and adults.  And with this new school year, many students and their parents are also beginning to concern themselves with if this year will be successful.  One of the variables in student success will be determining how a student learns and when there are challenges to the learning process, how can the parents and educators help.

I had a great talk with Tanya Mitchell of LearningRx.  We talked about how we learn and what we can do to never stop learning and developing our brains.

I hope you enjoy it.




For more information about LearningRx, click your way to their website at http://www.learningrx.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment