Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Interview with Scott Harris

Summertime is usually a time for tv re-runs.  I've been so busy I decided to re-run a few of my favorite interview and articles from the spring.  Here is one I really enjoyed I hope you do too.

Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Doing it well requires you to put forth some effort. To make the choice to be in goal mode and think and act strategically. This is so true when it comes to developing and implementing your marketing plan for your business or project.

I had a great talk with Scott Harris of Mustang Marketing, a full service marketing agency serving the San Fernando Valley and Ventura County, California.







If you want more information about Scott and Mustang Marketing, visit their website at www.mustangmktg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment